Meet Our Team
Victoria Place Dental Practice aims to offer a complete range of dental health services in a relaxed and comfortable environment.
Our team of caring and skilled clinicians and nurses also work within a network of exceptional specialists for complex needs.
Our management team work diligently to provide a safe and effective environment for our patients and staff alike.
Meet our dedicated team who are here to listen to your oral health goals and help you achieve them utilising the very highest standards of care.
We are proud to report our practice and team have consistently received full marks from the Care Quality Commission who inspect and regulate all clinical health care services throughout the UK
Throughout our website, we are also proud to say, you will not find any stock images of models. Every face or set of teeth is either one of our own patients we have consulted, treated, maybe even reconstructed for a TV show, or it’s one of us.
All have graciously consented to use of their images.
We would rather our website truthfully reflect our work than display a stock image of a smile.
Victoria Place Dental Practice & our website do not utilise any web usage monitoring software or ‘Cookies’.
However, if you are struggling with ‘cookies’ or any other delicious baked goodies for that matter we are in a position to help you chew them more efficiently. Please enjoy our website.
By using this website, you give your consent that all personal data you submit may be processed in the manner and for the purposes described below.
What information we collect:
Using the email subscription forms we may collect the following information:
• Contact information including email address and telephone number.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons;
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
What we do with your information:
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and other applicable laws.
Controlling your personal information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless required by law to do so.
• You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email email@example.com if you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
In this practice we take complaints very seriously and try to ensure that all our patients are pleased with their experience of our service. When patients complain, they are dealt with courteously and promptly so that the matter is resolved as quickly as possible. This procedure is based on these objectives.
Our aim is to react to complaints in the way in which we would want our complaint about a service to be handled. We learn from every mistake that we make and we respond to customers’ concerns in a caring and sensitive way.
1. The person responsible for dealing with any such matters is Miss Angela Jarman our complaints manager.
2. If by telephone or at the reception desk, we will listen and offer to refer the matter to our complaints manager immediately. If the complaints manager is not available at the time, then the patient will be told when they will be able to talk to the dentist and arrangements will be made for this to happen. The member of staff will take brief details and pass them on. If we cannot arrange this within a reasonable period or if the patient does not wish to wait to discuss the matter, arrangements will be made for someone else to deal with it.
3. If it refers to any aspect of clinical care or associated charges it will normally be referred to the dentist, unless requested otherwise.
4. We will acknowledge in writing and enclose a copy of this code of practice as soon as possible, normally within three working days.
5. We will seek to investigate within 10 working days to give an appropriate response. If the patient does not wish to meet us, then we will attempt to talk to them on the telephone. If we are unable to investigate within 10 working days we will notify the patient, giving reasons for the delay and a likely period within which the investigation will be completed.
6. We will confirm the decision in writing immediately after completing our investigation.
7. Proper and comprehensive records are kept.